How to start Forex and CFD trading


Forex is not so difficult but you need to learn and practice for few months. Everyone can start trading from anywhere in the globe. There are so many regulated forex broker in the world. Forex and CFD trading regulator well known in the globe as ASIC (from australia), FSA (from UK) and CySec (from EU). But most of the companies are not work at USA due to legal permission.



If you want to start Forex trading you need to do or arrange the following procedure:

  • E-mail ID (2 step verified for security)
  • National ID card/Passport copy and address proof.
  • Laptop or Smart phone.
  • E-wallet (Skrill/Neteller or Visa/MasterCard) Also you may use Transferwise.
  • Trading Platform Setup Knowledge (You may watch from Youtube)
  • Create a new account with XM
  • Create a new account with IcMarkets.
Very easily you may start your trading. If any further query you may contact with us.